Download Sitemap Generator for WordPress (Google Sitemap) nulled version, Sitemap Generator for WordPress (Google Sitemap) nulled, codecanyon plugins nulled, download codecanyon nulled, wordpress plugin nulled, plugins, plugin free download,wordpress plugin warez
XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress v1.2 – PHP script that’s excellent for all WordPress web sites. It generates XML website map with hyperlinks of all of the information in your web site.
Having an XML sitemap in your website is an integral a part of search engine marketing (search engine marketing). By creating and submitting XML sitemaps you usually tend to get higher freshness and protection in search engines like google. Since Google, MSN, Yahoo, and Ask use the identical protocol now, having a Sitemap would let the largest search engines like google have the up to date pages data.
Don’t let your web site get left behind – Enhance your website’s visibility in Google and different search engines like google by creating and submitting XML Sitemaps. The Standalone Sitemap Generator is a must have for any severe net skilled.
Right here is the transient abstract of its options
- It’s going to work for all websites with WordPress put in
- Quick and simple set up. Simply add php file to your important “public_html” listing and launch it.
- Contains sitemap content material from posts, classes, tags, authors
- It generates XML website maps, additionally save as *.gz and *.txt codecs
- Robotically notify Google, Bing (MSN reside search), Yahoo and Ask.com about updates of your Weblog
- Assist of LARGE web sites 50,000 and extra URLs.
- Might be setup with a cron job to create sitemaps with none person interplay.
- Url filter with Exclude Key phrases
- Sitemap Generator for WordPress will work with PHP Four.Three.x or increased in default configuration in Apache web-server surroundings
- The reminiscence measurement necessities (in addition to the time required to finish sitemap era) depends upon the variety of pages your web site accommodates (for instance: in Three-Four seconds will likely be processed about 3000+ posts)